Friday, September 19, 2008

I should be working...

...but I thought I would take a break and put up some pictures.

Me and Jackson soon after his haircut. I got that t-shirt from Stacy for my birthday. It came in the mail included in a big box of bacon. It says "bacon is meat candy".


The people that live behind us made some grape jam and gave us a jar. Niiiice.

It's hard work eating toast!

Jackson saying, "no photo!"

We stopped at a petting zoo...well it was really a garden nursery with a few sheep tied up in the back.



That's it from me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackson looks a cool & cute now.
Brad I'm afraid you will have to settle for just looking cool.

Anonymous said...

Geez...that was one of my good pictures too. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

OMG Jackson looks like such a big boy! I'm really looking forward to seeing his new haircut in person...just one week.

Grandma Vicki

sara said...

Look at that big boy hair cut! What a cutie!

Sharon said...

Wow, he looks like a big boy, now! Love the haircut, so cute. Not bad yourself, Brad!