Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter fun!

Kodak moments with Mark and Sara - Brad's cousins. Jackson couldn't get enough kisses from Aunty Sara - or was it the other way around?

While staying with Bob and vicki (Brads Dad) we took a weekend trip to Little Rock where Bill and Mary (Bob's brother) live and Sara (pictured above) and her son Max along with Mark (picutred above) all joined us for a great family reunion - filled with fantastic food - thanks Mary! and lots of love to go around - thanks EVERYONE. Sara and I were husbandless, with both working, and it was our first chance to actually meet in person. I just know we will be great lifelong friends and with two great son's like ours - we have LOTS in common!
Post Easter Egg Hung Sugar high alert!
Sugar giggles
No No stop it! More More!! These two couldn't get enough of the peeps (American Easter marshmallow sugar coated candy)
Paw Paw, adults and kids in bubble heaven.
The Harris clan - minus Bob's son's. Jackson really enjoyed his time with everyone and warmed up to the ladies with lots of lovin's and cheeky smiles all round! Brad was lucky enough to fly in the next weekend and Sara, Mark and Bill and Mary along with Bob and Vicki all joined us for a great lunch at Cracker Barrel (the best southern food you could ask for). So he didn't miss out all together.

3 comments:

Harrisonjoy said...

Looks like everybody had fun with the whole family there! Sara, I can't believe how much you look like your mother did at your age! WOW. Actually....you AND Mark look like I remember Bill & Mary many years ago!

Jackson looks like he's having a great time with Max...glad they got to meet each other and visit!

sara said...

Max had a great time with Jackson! He can't wait to play again. Easter morning, as he was going through his loot, he set aside 3 Peeps for Jackson "for when we see him next week." (I promise I won't have petrified Peeps waiting for you, Christal!)

Anonymous said...

grandad wants peeps!!!!!