Sunday, October 28, 2007

10 months 4 weeks

poxy boy having bath time - the poxy-ness didnt' seem to bother him
laughing with/at mum
Taken today this photo shows my boy just being his every day self - he was looking a the birds outside and just generally wandering about the house of his own accord.

We've had a lazy weekend, just relaxing with each other - watching some new house build shows on t.v, eating, making brownies and entertaining Jackson - or is it the other way around? He is following Brad around the kitchen at the moment while Brad tries to wack the flies that have come inside as I opened up all the windows this morning, now he is standing at the bin - he might be hungry. As it's almost 5pm I'll place money on it. So I'd best go find something (not from the bin) to feed my family. I could give them all brownies but child services might be watching - and the last thing I really want is hyper Jackson and a just a hyper Brad! In this short time it has progressed to Brad now stalking the last living fly like a caveman - as Jackson chews on a dirty sock - i love my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that peaceful look.
LOLLIE