
o.k so this is my all time favorite photo - so far this week. i love my family.

Joy and Brad enjoying a long overdue catch up.

Out and about in the pram at Richmond.

Again at Richmond - don't you just love his beanie! Thanks Granny!

My precious bundle in his traditional Australian outfit - it is a top and pants despite it looking slightly like a dress. this picture was almost two months ago.
4 comments:
Wonderful photos. It looks like you had a good time with Joy. And, I'm glad that you explained that Jackson wasn't in a dress.
Cute hat but the baby wearing it puts it to shame! The pics are all fantastic! Its so nice to watch Jackson grow into such a happy little guy. But with such great parents, how else could he turn out?
So, I had to reread your first comments. I looked at it wrong and read "So far this week, I love my family," as if those thoughts were up in the air. Sorry, just had to share my doofusness.
I'm also glad you explained that wasn't a dress...I was beginning to worry! I talked to Joy last weekend and it sounds like she really liked Tasmania - but how could you not when it's so beautiful! Thanks for the the update on everyone and for sharing all the great pictures.
Post a Comment